BMW OWNERS MANUAL
2016 BMW X6
The more familiar you are with your vehicle, the better control you will have on the road. We therefore strongly suggest:
Read this Owner’s Manual before starting off in your new BMW. Also, use the Integrated Owner’s Manual in your vehicle. It contains important information on vehicle operation that will help you make full use of the technical features available in your BMW. The manual also contains information designed to enhance operating reliability and road safety and to contribute to maintaining the value of your BMW.
Any updates made after the editorial deadline can be found in the appendix of the printed Owner’s Handbook for Vehicle.
Supplementary information can be found in the additional brochures in the onboard literature.
We wish you a safe and enjoyable ride.
Download PDF PDF 265PAGES/6MB.
BMW 228i Convertible 2016
BMW 3 Series Sports Wagon 2016
BMW 3 Series Sedan 2016
BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 2016
BMW 2 Series Coupe 2016
BMW 2 Series Convertible 2016
2015 BMW X1 sdrive 28i-51238
2015 BMW i8 51246
2015 BMW i3 51247
2015 BMW 4 series coupe 51257
2015 BMW 3 series sports wagon 51259
2015 BMW 3 series sedan 51260
2015 BMW 3 series gran-Turismo 51261
2015 BMW 2 series coupe 51263
2015 BMW 2 series convertible 51264
2015 BMW 228i Coupe
2014 BMW Z4 sdrive 35i-51661
BMW x5 owner’s manual 2024
BMW provides owner’s manuals for each of their vehicle models, and these manuals offer important information about the operation and maintenance of your BMW. You can typically obtain a copy of your BMW owner’s manual through one of the following methods:
- Official BMW Website: BMW often provides electronic versions of their owner’s manuals on their official website. You can access and download the manual for your specific BMW model by visiting the “Owners” or “Support” section of the BMW website. You may need to enter your vehicle’s VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) or select your model and year to access the correct manual.
- BMW Owner’s Portal: If you’ve registered your BMW on the BMW Owner’s Portal, you can log in to your account to access and download the owner’s manual for your specific vehicle. This portal may also provide other useful information and resources for BMW owners.
- BMW iDrive System: In many modern BMWs, you can also access the owner’s manual through the iDrive infotainment system in the vehicle itself. Check the iDrive menu for an option to view the owner’s manual digitally.
- Contact a BMW Dealership: BMW dealerships typically have physical copies of owner’s manuals for various models. You can contact your nearest BMW dealership and inquire if they have a manual available for your specific vehicle.
- Third-Party Websites: There are third-party websites and databases that offer access to BMW owner’s manuals for various models. However, be cautious when using such sources, and it’s always best to obtain the manual from an official BMW source to ensure accuracy.
If you are unable to find the owner’s manual for your BMW through the methods mentioned above, I recommend reaching out to a BMW dealership or the official BMW customer support for assistance. It’s essential to have the correct owner’s manual to ensure you have the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the operation, maintenance, and safety of your specific BMW model.