The 1996 Chevrolet Corvette C4 is a classic sports car known for its powerful performance and sleek design. Here are the specifications for the 1996 Chevrolet Corvette C4:
- Engine: The 1996 Corvette C4 is equipped with a 5.7-liter LT1 V8 engine.
- Power Output: The LT1 engine produces 300 horsepower and 340 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: It comes with a standard 6-speed manual transmission, while a 4-speed automatic transmission was available as an option.
- Acceleration: The 1996 Corvette C4 can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph (0 to 97 km/h) in about 5.5 seconds.
- Top Speed: The top speed of the 1996 Corvette C4 is around 165 mph (265 km/h).
- Fuel Efficiency: The estimated fuel economy for the 1996 Corvette C4 is 17 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
- Dimensions: The length of the car is approximately 178.5 inches (453.1 cm), width is about 70.7 inches (179.6 cm), and height is around 46.3 inches (117.6 cm).
- Weight: The curb weight of the 1996 Corvette C4 is approximately 3,300 pounds (1,500 kg).
- Suspension: It features a fully independent suspension system.
- Brakes: The Corvette C4 comes with power-assisted disc brakes on all four wheels, providing excellent stopping power.
- Interior: The interior of the 1996 Corvette C4 offers a driver-focused cockpit with supportive seats, modern instrument panel, and various convenience features.
Please note that the specifications mentioned here are based on general information and may vary depending on the specific model and configuration of the vehicle.
There are no reviews yet.