FORD F-150 2014 WORKSHOP MANUAL
Certainly! Here are some specifications for the Ford F-150 2014 model:
- Engine Options:
- 3.5L V6 engine producing 283 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.0L V8 engine producing 360 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.7L V6 engine producing 302 horsepower and 278 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.2L V8 engine producing 411 horsepower and 434 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine producing 365 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission Options:
- 6-speed automatic transmission.
- 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission.
- 6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode.
- Fuel Economy (MPG):
- 3.5L V6: 17 city/23 highway (2WD), 16 city/21 highway (4WD).
- 5.0L V8: 15 city/21 highway (2WD), 14 city/19 highway (4WD).
- 3.7L V6: 17 city/23 highway (2WD), 16 city/21 highway (4WD).
- 6.2L V8: 13 city/18 highway (4WD).
- 3.5L V6 EcoBoost: 16 city/22 highway (2WD), 15 city/21 highway (4WD).
- Towing Capacity:
- The towing capacity can vary depending on the specific configuration and equipment. The 2014 F-150 models generally have a towing capacity ranging from approximately 5,000 lbs to 11,300 lbs.
- Payload Capacity:
- Similar to towing capacity, the payload capacity can vary based on the trim level, drivetrain, and options. The 2014 F-150 typically offers a payload capacity ranging from around 1,500 lbs to 3,120 lbs.
Please note that these specifications are general and may vary depending on the specific model, trim level, and options chosen for the Ford F-150 2014. It’s always recommended to consult the owner’s manual or contact a Ford dealership for precise and up-to-date information regarding the vehicle’s specifications.
There are no reviews yet.