The 2018 Ford Fusion is a midsize sedan that offers a range of features and options. Here are some of the specifications for the 2018 Ford Fusion:
- Engine Options:
- 2.5-liter Duratec inline-4 engine producing 175 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.5-liter EcoBoost turbocharged inline-4 engine producing 181 horsepower and 185 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0-liter EcoBoost turbocharged inline-4 engine producing 240 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.7-liter EcoBoost turbocharged V6 engine producing 325 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque (available in Fusion Sport trim).
- Transmission Options:
- 6-speed automatic transmission is standard across all trims.
- The Fusion Sport trim comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
- Fuel Efficiency (EPA-estimated):
- The 2.5-liter engine delivers approximately 21 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway.
- The 1.5-liter EcoBoost engine achieves around 23 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway.
- The 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine gets around 21 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
- The 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine has an estimated fuel efficiency of 17 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway.
- Trim Levels:
- S: Basic trim level with standard features.
- SE: Adds more features like power driver’s seat and advanced safety options.
- Titanium: Premium features, including leather upholstery and upgraded audio system.
- Platinum: Top-of-the-line trim with luxury features and advanced safety technologies.
- Sport: Performance-oriented trim with the powerful 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine.
- Safety Features:
- Advanced airbag system
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Rearview camera
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Pre-collision assist with pedestrian detection
Please note that these specifications are based on general information and there may be variations or additional features depending on the specific model and trim level of the 2018 Ford Fusion.
There are no reviews yet.