The Porsche 911 Carrera 996 was a sports car produced by Porsche from 1997 to 2004. Here are some specifications of the Porsche 911 Carrera 996:
- Engine: The 996 Carrera was available with two engine options:
- 3.4-liter flat-six engine: This engine produced around 296 horsepower (220 kW) and 258 lb-ft (350 Nm) of torque.
- 3.6-liter flat-six engine: This engine produced around 320 horsepower (239 kW) and 273 lb-ft (370 Nm) of torque.
- Transmission: The Carrera 996 was offered with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard. However, a 5-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission was also available as an option.
- Acceleration: The Carrera 996 with the 3.4-liter engine could accelerate from 0 to 60 mph (0 to 97 km/h) in approximately 5 seconds, while the Carrera 996 with the 3.6-liter engine achieved the same in around 4.8 seconds.
- Top speed: The top speed of the Carrera 996 was approximately 177 mph (285 km/h) for the 3.4-liter engine variant and 182 mph (293 km/h) for the 3.6-liter engine variant.
- Length: Approximately 174.5 inches (4,432 mm)
- Width: Approximately 69.7 inches (1,770 mm)
- Height: Approximately 51.2 inches (1,300 mm)
- Wheelbase: Approximately 92.6 inches (2,352 mm)
- Curb weight: The Carrera 996 had a curb weight of around 3,040 to 3,153 pounds (1,380 to 1,430 kg), depending on the specific model and options.
- Rear-wheel drive
- Two-door coupe or convertible body style
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Stability control
- Power windows and mirrors
- Leather upholstery (optional)
It’s important to note that these specifications may vary depending on the specific model, year, and optional features of the Porsche 911 Carrera 996.
There are no reviews yet.