Nissan Qashqai timing chain 2007-2010 1. Timing chain slack guide 2. Chain tensioner (for timing chain) 3. Camshaft sprocket (EXH) 4. Camshaft sprocket (INT) 5. Plug 6. Front oil seal 7. Crankshaft pulley 8. Crankshaft pulley bolt 9. Front cover 10. Crankshaft sprocket 11. Oil pump sprocket 12. Oil pump Read more…
Subaru legacy timing belt 7. Timing BeltA: INSPECTION1. SOHC MODEL (INSPECTION OF TIMINGBELT POSITION)1) Remove the timing belt cover (LH).2) Rotate the crank pulley to set #1 cylinder pistonto top dead center of compression stroke andcheck the followings.(1) Confirm that the arrow (A) of camshaft pulley LH points in an Read more…
SUZUKI SWIFT TIMING CHAIN Suzuki Swift Timing Chain and Chain Tensioner Removaland InstallationS4RS0A1406018RemovalCAUTION:After timing chain is removed, never turncrankshaft and camshafts independentlymore than its allowable turning rangedescribed in “Installation”.If turned, interference may occur betweenpiston and valves and valves themselves,and parts related to piston and valves may bedamaged.1) Remove timing chain Read more…
PEUGEOT HDI TIMING BELT INSTALLATION Peugeot hdi 206 1.4 HDi 8HX/8HZ The timing belt system may look a littletricky to change, but with a little know-howand the appropriate tools, it will prove to bean ideal repair for an independent garage.The engine has been identified as aninterference type, so in the Read more…
Volvo XC90 timing belt installation 2007-2011 Volvo XC90 2008 Remove: the cable from the battery negative terminal.First read see BATTERY, DISCONNECTING. the cross stay between the suspension turretsNOTE: As the illustrations in this service information are used for different model yearsand / or models, some variation may occur. However, Read more…
DODGE RAM DODGE RAM SERVICE AND REPAIR MANUAL PDF FILE (2889 PAGES/68MO) wiring, engine, exhaust, steering, transmission, transaxle, suspension, brakes, etc… DODGE RAM TURBOCHARGER PDF Download (582 Ko / 12 Pages) The turbocharger is an exhaust-driven supercharger which increases the pressure and density of the air entering the engine. With Read more…
MAZDA 3 TIMING CHAIN 2010 MAZDA3 MAZDASPEED3 Workshop Manual DRIVE BELT REMOVAL INSTALLATION [LF, L5] LF 1. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2 and splash shield as a single unit. (See 09-16-29 AERODYNAMIC UNDER COVER NO.2 REMOVAL INSTALLATION.) (See 09-16-30 SPLASH SHIELD REMOVAL INSTALLATION.) 2. Remove the nut shown in Read more…
2jz-gte engine manual pdf Toyota Supra MARK 4 35 1997 2JZ – GTE engine manual pdf – Toyota Supra Workshop Manual The 2JZ engine is a six-cylinder, twin-turbocharged engine that was produced by Toyota and used in a variety of their vehicles, most notably the Toyota Supra. The engine has Read more…
2JZ – GTE TOYOTA SUPRA 2JZ -GTE timing belt replacement INSTALLATION1. INSTALL CRANKSHAFT TIMING PULLEY 2jz engine (a) Align the pulley set key with the key groove of the pulley.(b) Slide on the timing pulley facing the flange side inward. NOTICE:Do not scratch the sensor part of the crankshaft timing Read more…
Mustang timing chain 2003
1. Remove the timing cover. For additional information, refer to Engine Front Cover in this section.
2. Remove the camshaft position sensor drive gear.
. Remove the bolt.
. Remove the camshaft position sensor drive gear.
3. Rotate the crankshaft (6303) until the timing marks and keyways align.
4. Compress and install a retaining pin to hold the timing chain tensioner (6L266).
5. Remove the camshaft sprocket (6256), the crankshaft sprocket (6306) and the timing chain/belt
(6268) as an assembly.
6. Remove the timing chain tensioner.
. Remove the bolts.
. Remove the timing chain tensioner.
2. Rotate the crankshaft so the number one piston (6108) is at top dead center (TDC) and the key is at the 12 o’clock position.
3. If necessary, retract the tensioner pad retracting mechanism.
. Compress the tensioner pad retracting mechanism.
. Insert a retaining pin.
4. Turn the camshaft sprocket so that the timing mark is on the bottom of the balance shaft (6250).
5. Install the timing chain, the camshaft sprocket and the crankshaft sprocket.
6. Make sure that the timing marks and the keyways are aligned.
7. Install the camshaft position sensor drive gear.
8. Remove the retaining pin.
9. Install the engine front cover. For additional information, refer to Engine Front Cover in this section.
Mustang timing chain
Ford explorer timing chain installation Ford Explorer Mountaineer timing chain 1996 2001 Timing Chain Removal and Installation1. Remove the engine front cover. For additional information, refer to Engine Front Cover in this section.2. Remove the timing chain tensioner.3. Align the timing marks.4. Remove the bolt.5. Remove the timing chain and Read more…