2002 Infiniti I35 repair manual
The Infiniti I35 was a luxury sedan produced by the Japanese automaker Infiniti, which is the luxury division of Nissan. The Infiniti I35 was part of the I-Series and was produced for the 2002 to 2004 model years. Here are some key features and details about the Infiniti I35:
Engine and Performance:
- Engine: The Infiniti I35 was equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 engine.
- Transmission: It typically came with a four-speed automatic transmission.
- Performance: The V6 engine provided a good balance of power and performance, making it suitable for a luxury sedan.
Design and Features:
- Interior: The I35 featured a well-appointed interior with upscale materials and amenities.
- Luxury Features: It came equipped with various luxury features, including power-adjustable seats, leather upholstery, advanced audio systems, and other comfort and convenience features.
- Technology: For its time, the I35 included technology features such as automatic climate control and premium audio options.
- Safety Features: Standard safety features of the time, including airbags and antilock brakes, were likely included.
Chassis and Suspension:
- Suspension: The I35 likely featured an independent front and rear suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- The Infiniti I35 was part of the I-Series lineup and was succeeded by other models as Infiniti continued to evolve its vehicle offerings.
- The I35 was discontinued after the 2004 model year, and subsequent models, such as the Infiniti G35 and G37, took its place in the Infiniti lineup.
As with any vehicle, individual cars can vary based on factors like maintenance history and condition. If you are interested in a specific Infiniti I35, it’s advisable to check the vehicle’s documentation, maintenance records, and consider having a pre-purchase inspection by a qualified mechanic.