Ford Everest wiring diagram – Ford Endeavour 2015-2017
The Ford Everest, also known as the Ford Endeavour in some markets, is a midsize SUV designed and produced by Ford. As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, the 2017 Ford Everest/Endeavour was available with several engine options, depending on the market and trim level. Below are some of the engine options commonly found in the 2017 model:
- 2.2-liter Duratorq TDCi Diesel Engine:
- This engine is a 2.2-liter four-cylinder turbocharged diesel.
- Power output typically ranged from approximately 150 to 160 horsepower.
- Torque output varied but was generally around 275-310 lb-ft.
- 3.2-liter Duratorq TDCi Diesel Engine:
- The larger diesel engine option was a 3.2-liter five-cylinder turbocharged diesel.
- Power output was higher than the 2.2-liter, ranging from approximately 200 to 220 horsepower.
- Torque output was notably higher, typically around 347 lb-ft.
- 2.0-liter EcoBoost Turbocharged Petrol Engine:
- Depending on the market, some versions of the Everest/Endeavour were offered with a 2.0-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine.
- Power output for the petrol engine varied but was generally around 240 horsepower.
- The 2017 Ford Everest/Endeavour typically came with a six-speed automatic transmission. Some variants may have had a manual transmission option, depending on the engine choice and market.
- Drive Configuration:
- The Everest/Endeavour is known for its capable off-road performance and is often available with Ford’s Intelligent 4WD system, providing four-wheel drive capabilities.
It’s important to note that the availability of engine options and specifications can vary based on the specific market, trim level, and any regional variations. For the most accurate and detailed information about the 2017 Ford Everest/Endeavour in a specific region, it is recommended to check with Ford’s official resources or contact a Ford dealership in that area.HOME