Lincoln repair Manual
Lincoln is an American luxury automotive brand under the Ford Motor Company. The brand has a long history, dating back to its founding in 1917 by Henry Leland, who named the company after Abraham Lincoln. Over the years, Lincoln has been known for producing luxury vehicles, including sedans, SUVs, and crossovers. Here are some key points about Lincoln:
- Vehicle Lineup: Lincoln’s current lineup typically includes luxury SUVs and crossovers, with models such as the Lincoln Navigator, Lincoln Aviator, Lincoln Corsair, and Lincoln Nautilus. The brand has phased out traditional sedans like the Lincoln Continental and Lincoln MKZ in favor of a focus on SUVs.
- Luxury Features: Lincoln vehicles are known for their emphasis on luxury and comfort. They often come equipped with premium materials, advanced technology, and a range of driver-assistance features.
- Black Label: Lincoln offers a special designation known as “Black Label” for certain models. Black Label vehicles feature unique design themes, premium materials, and exclusive membership benefits, such as enhanced maintenance services and curated dining experiences.
- Navigator: The Lincoln Navigator is one of the flagship models and is a full-size luxury SUV known for its spacious interior, powerful engine, and high-end features.
- Aviator: The Lincoln Aviator is a midsize luxury SUV that combines performance with a luxurious driving experience. It often comes with advanced technology and safety features.
- Corsair and Nautilus: The Lincoln Corsair is a compact luxury crossover, while the Lincoln Nautilus is a midsize luxury crossover. Both models offer a blend of style, comfort, and advanced technology.
- Continental (Note: Discontinued): The Lincoln Continental, a luxury sedan, was a notable model in Lincoln’s history. However, as of my last knowledge update in January 2022, it has been discontinued.
- MKZ (Note: Discontinued): The Lincoln MKZ, a midsize luxury sedan, has also been discontinued.
Lincoln continues to evolve its lineup to meet changing consumer preferences and market demands. For the most current information on Lincoln vehicles, it’s recommended to check the official Lincoln website or contact a Lincoln dealership.