Renault Logan service manual PDF 2004
The Renault Logan is a compact car produced by the French automaker Renault. It was first introduced in 2004 and has gained popularity for its simplicity, practicality, and affordability. Here are some key features and information about the Renault Logan from around the 2004 model year:
- Design: The Renault Logan was designed to be a practical and affordable sedan. Its design focused on providing a spacious interior and a simple, functional exterior.
- Interior: The interior of the Logan was designed with a focus on space and comfort. It aimed to offer ample room for both passengers and cargo, making it a practical choice for families.
- Engine Options: The Logan typically came with a range of engine options, including both gasoline and diesel engines. The specific engine options could vary depending on the market and model configuration.
- Transmission: Transmission options included manual transmissions, and in some cases, automatic transmissions. The availability of transmission types might depend on the specific model and market.
- Safety Features: Safety features on the 2004 Renault Logan included standard elements such as airbags, anti-lock brakes (ABS), and other safety measures common for the time.
- Affordability: One of the key selling points of the Renault Logan was its affordability. It was positioned as a budget-friendly car, making it attractive to cost-conscious consumers.
- Success: The Renault Logan gained popularity, especially in emerging markets, due to its affordability, practicality, and reliability.
It’s important to note that the features and specifications can vary based on the trim level, market, and specific model configurations. If you have a specific model variant or market in mind, it’s recommended to check the owner’s manual or contact Renault or an authorized dealer for the most accurate and detailed information about the 2004 Renault Logan.