TATA Indigo owners manual and service book
The Tata Indigo T.I CS (Compact Sedan) are compact sedans produced by the Indian automaker Tata Motors. Here’s an overview of each:
- Introduction: The Tata Indigo is a compact sedan based on the Tata Indica hatchback platform. It was introduced to the market as a budget-friendly sedan.
- Design: The Indigo features a typical sedan design with a separate trunk compartment. It aimed to provide sedan-like features and comfort in a compact form.
- Engine Options: The Indigo has been available with various engine options over the years, including both petrol and diesel engines. Engine specifications may vary based on the model year and market.
- Features: Depending on the trim level and model year, the Tata Indigo could come equipped with features such as power steering, power windows, air conditioning, and other amenities.
Indigo CS (Compact Sedan):
- Introduction: The Indigo CS, launched in 2008, is a shorter version of the Tata Indigo. The “CS” stands for Compact Sedan.
- Design: The Indigo CS was designed to take advantage of Indian regulations that provided tax benefits for cars under four meters in length. By shortening the length of the regular Indigo, Tata Motors was able to offer a more affordable sedan.
- Engine Options: Similar to the Indigo, the CS variant has been available with both petrol and diesel engine options. Again, engine specifications may vary.
- Features: Features in the Indigo CS would be similar to those in the regular Indigo, offering a balance of comfort and affordability.