VW PASSAT repair manual free download 2002-2009
VW PASSAT ENGINE 2002-2009
- 4-CYLINDER DIESEL ENGINE 2.0L 2 VALVE
- 4-CYLINDER DIESEL ENGINE 2.0L 4 VALVE 2006
- 4-CYLINDER DIESEL ENGINE 2.0L 4 VALVE
- 4-CYLINDER INJECTION ENGINE 2.0L DIRECT INJECTION
- 4-CYLINDER INJECTION ENGINE 2.0L TURBOCHARGER 2006
- 4-CYLINDER INJECTION ENGINE 2.0L TURBOCHARGER
The Volkswagen Passat underwent various updates and changes between 2002 and 2009, encompassing the B5 and B6 generations. The following information provides a general overview of specifications for the Volkswagen Passat during this period. Keep in mind that specific details may vary based on the model year, trim level, and market:
- The Passat was available as a sedan and wagon (variant) during this period.
- The engine options varied, and they included a range of four-cylinder and V6 engines.
- Diesel engines were also available in certain markets.
- The Passat typically came in different trim levels, offering various features and options. Common trims included the base model, GL, GLS, and higher-end variants.
- Interior features included power-adjustable seats, climate control, available leather upholstery, and various infotainment options.
- Standard safety features often included airbags, antilock brakes, stability control, and other advanced safety systems depending on the model year and trim.
- Depending on the trim level, the Passat could be equipped with various technology features, such as navigation systems, premium sound systems, and more.
- The Passat typically featured a well-tuned suspension for a comfortable ride and good handling.
- The dimensions of the Passat varied between sedan and wagon models, but it generally falls within the midsize sedan category.
- Fuel efficiency varied depending on the engine and transmission combination.
- Routine maintenance is crucial for optimal performance. Owners should follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule outlined in the owner’s manual.
It’s important to note that specific features and options can vary between model years, and optional packages might have been available for certain trims. For precise information about a particular vehicle, referring to the owner’s manual or contacting a Volkswagen dealership would be the most accurate approach.